A fuller, rounder buttock contour is one of the attractive features of a well-proportioned body. Brazilian butt lift (BBL) is a cosmetic procedure that can help you improve the appearance of your buttocks and attain a more curvaceous figure.
The BBL procedure involves removing fat from other parts of the body. Then, the fat is filtered and implanted into the buttocks to add volume to it.
If you are interested in a Brazilian butt lift near Philadelphia, contact Dr. Sean Yuan’s office. Dr. Yuan is a skilled cosmetic surgeon that uses specialized fat transfer techniques, helping you achieve the results you desire.
Good Candidates for BBL Procedure
Are you wondering if you are an ideal candidate for a Brazilian butt lift? Below is the criteria that can help you determine whether or not the procedure is appropriate for you.
● Due to genetics or age, you feel that your butt lacks shape, fullness, and definition. You are looking to improve its contour and volume.
● You have realistic expectations of the BBL procedure, and you understand the risks involved.
● You have overall good health with no existing medical issues that could worsen or interfere with the surgical procedure.
● You are willing to follow the advice of your cosmetic surgeon about what is suitable and achievable for your body type and individual proportions.
● There is excess fat in other areas of your body that can be used for fat transfer. These areas include your upper or lower back, love handles, abdomen, and thighs. If you are thin, you may need to gain some weight for the procedure or consider other alternatives.
● Your lower buttocks area does not have excessive, sagging skin. If you do, you may opt for excess skin removal surgery before undergoing the BBL procedure.
● You were not successful in adding volume and shape to your buttocks through a healthy diet and exercise.
● You are willing to avoid or quit smoking before and after the BBL surgery to prevent surgical complications.
● You are willing to refrain from consuming alcohol for a specific time to reduce complications and improve recovery.
Consult With a Skilled Cosmetic Surgeon
It is still best to consult with a skilled cosmetic surgeon regarding your unique situation. During the initial consultation, Dr. Yuan will discuss the above criteria to determine if you are suitable for the BBL procedure.