The Smartlipo Triplex Workstation is the state of art laser lipolysis device that can safely and effectively deliver the optimal laser lipo treatments patients want. This flexible system offers 1064nm, 1320nm and 1440nm wavelengths which can be used in single or blended mode. By customizing the wavelengths based on the treatment and patient type, Dr. Yuan uses Smartlipo Triplex to offer:
- Tissue retraction through soft tissue coagulation
- Reliable, controlled energy delivery
- Reduced liposuction procedure time and patient downtime
- Less bleeding and bruising than traditional liposuction
Additional technology incorporated to increase safety, optimization and satisfaction:
- SmartSense™ Delivery System distributes precise energy by measuring motion and delivery of laser power.
- ThermaGuide Temperature sensing cannula provides temperature feedback to deliver the appropriate level of laser energy.
How does Smartlipo work?
Smartlipo Triplex is designed exclusively to perform laser-assisted lipolysis, commonly referred to as laser liposuction. A very thin tube containing the Smartlipo laser fiber is inserted in targeted fatty areas through a small incision. The laser fiber delivers thermal energy directly to fat cells and disrupts the fatty tissue, allowing the fat to be easily removed through gentle suction. The tissue around the area tightens through coagulation, contributing to an overall smoother shape.
What areas can be treated with Smartlipo?
Smartlipo Triplex delivers precision and versatility with wavelengths that are ideal for smaller and medium fat deposits, fibrous areas, or areas that need secondary liposuction.
What patients can expect after Smartlipo?
Patients may experience some slight bruising and swelling and will be required to wear a compression garment to help with the healing process and support the area treated. In most cases, patients are able to resume normal daily activities within a day or two.
For more information regarding Smartlipo or laser liposuction, please contact Dr. Yuan’s office for a free consultation in one of our two office locations in Pottstown, PA or Havertown, PA.