The minimally invasive cosmetic procedure used to remove unwanted fat is called liposuction. It is done to achieve a more defined and muscular shape. Typically, it is applied to body areas that have stopped responding to diet and exercise. Common areas that require liposuction are the abdomen, buttocks, calves, ankles, upper arms, chest, back, hips, thighs, and chin, neck. Further, this treatment is also used in breast reduction and mostly in treating gynecomastia.
However, there is a catch: traditional liposuction procedures may leave loose skin in the treated areas, which is aesthetically unpleasant. However, with BeautiFill Laser, it is possible to tighten skin parallelly as the laser technology eliminates the hard-to-lose fat!
What is BeautiFill Laser Liposuction?
BeautiFill is a cutting-edge laser body contouring device that preserves the viability of the harvested for fat transfer. It eliminates undesired fat and cleanses the harvested fat cells for fat transfer to other areas.
Traditional liposuction techniques use mechanical force to break up fat cells. If the person does not have a large amount of fat and needs more gentle fat harvesting, this is where BeautiFill enters the scene. It harnesses a gentle laser to uproot fat cells, making them easier to remove. This technology cuts down the damage to the surrounding tissues, lessens the post-operative swelling, and reduces the entire recovery time (less than what is spent in traditional liposuction methods.)
Liposculpture, on the other hand, involves a non-surgical process to burn fat pockets. The process is beneficial to get the desired shape. For instance, BeautiFill Lipo is a laser lipo machine that can effectively give a desirable form to a particular body area.
Advantages of BeautiFill over regular liposuction
It is not hard to identify why BeautiFill is coming up as a next-age liposuction technique: it has a lot of irresistible benefits, including:
- It can be performed using local anesthesia (no general anesthesia is needed.)
- It leads to less post-operative inflammation and swelling.
- It results in lessened post-operative pain.
- It leads to a shorter recovery period than is necessary for traditional liposculpture methods.
- It results in a reliable fat transfer.
- The lipo and fat repositioning is done in a single step.
The increasing popularity of BeautiFill lipo is credited to the less recovery period. In fact, there are occasions when patients require up to 7 to 10 days to return to their regular life after the treatment.
Benefits of BeautiFill
- It effectively sheds fat from the target area. This laser is a 1 mm-sized cannula, which produces heat up to 122°F. This thermal energy is absorbed by fat cells, after which excess water drains out from these cells. This process is termed the liquefaction process.
- It can effectively tighten the skin around the treated area. The laser technology tightens the overlying skin in the treatment area. The heat generation causes the subdermal band between the fat and skin to rupture, and this frees up the retracted skin and leads to connective tissue remodeling.
- It requires less downtime for recovery. Traditional liposuction techniques’ major disadvantage is that they take longer recovery times. The liquefaction process in the treatment leads to blood vessel coagulation, which causes less bleeding. The technology used a laser that doesn’t agitate surrounding tissue and causes less tissue damage.
- It can be used for active fat transfer. The liposuctioned fat can be purified to build a derma filler. This filler can be used to fill up the loose, sagging skin around the hollow areas under the eyes or jawline. This process can offer brighter, youthful skin to individuals.
For individuals interested in BeautiFill lipo treatment, please don’t hesitate to contact us. The individuals who have benefitted from the treatment are:
- Healthy individuals who want to get rid of unwanted fat.
- New-made mothers who were interested in losing their baby weight.
- Exercise enthusiasts interested in removing stubborn fat in the abdomen, sides,legs, and arms.
Disclaimer: BeautiFill is not a weight loss surgery instead, a treatment that can lead to fat loss treatment. Remember, it is crucial to maintain a healthy, balanced weight before taking this laser treatment.